Thursday, September 18, 2014

Welcome!


Hi there! I'm super excited (and a bit nervous) to be entering the blogging world. I've been a reader of fabulous home and crafting blogs for years. I've always wanted to write my own, and I've finally taken the plunge.


I love to collect. Globes, Pyrex, dolls, kawaii, and a healthy craft stash - you'll find a bit of everything here.


Our home has a really playful style, one that I haven't seen on many of the blogs I follow. That's part of what motivated me to finally put myself out there. Maybe your home looks more like mine!


I'm planning to use this space to showcase my crafting adventures, successful (and failed!) DIY attempts, and organizational strategies for my many collections. I'll also be sharing some of our greener living strategies and some recipes.


My house and crafts are far from perfect, but hopefully you'll find something that inspires you. Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment